responded : 9:50pm, 28th July 2018 (1 year ago)
I had the exact same thing happen to my headset. I had my iPhone forget the headset device and then reconnect and that fixed the issue for me. Hope it fixes it for you as well!
responded : 12:47pm, 31st July 2018 (1 year ago)
What model are the blackweb headphones, can you confirm ?
responded : 4:22pm, 15th August 2018 (1 year ago)
This is happening to me. I just bought thes on the first and now all of a sudden its doing the headphones not in range or turned on. Its the new ones they have put and I have a iPhone 6s Plus. They were connecting. Then I switched to connect to my actual speaker not taking the headphones off my list and now they wont even connect.
responded : 4:28pm, 4th December 2018 (10 months ago)
FYI - Mine is the Blackweb HPhone A001 (Or at least that is what shows up on the Bluetooth menu)
After a little trial and error, this is what I've come up with.
1. Make sure the headphones are FULLY charged (my light turns blue) and the charge port is closed (the little rubber stopper is COMPLETELY closed - for some reason this seemed to make a difference - and I've tried lots of combinations), and the headphones are off (no light is visible).
2. Turn off the Bluetooth capability to all nearby devices except the one you want to connect to (and those other devices have forgotten your headphones were previously connected).
3. Power on your headphones (on mine, you just hold down the largest button until it chimes and says Power On. Then it SHOULD say Bluetooth Connecting. Look on the Bluetooth menu of the device you want it to connect too (and remember, turn off the other nearby device's Bluetooth - and the charge port is closed) and select the Blackweb HPhone.
4. The headphones SHOULD then say Bluetooth Connected.
I have searched these forums for anything helpful - and no one seemed to have the right answer - so I tried my own thing. Hopefully this actually HELPS someone else instead of kicking the can down the road. Thanks!
responded : 9:17pm, 27th December 2018 (9 months ago)
I don't know what to do my mom got me these headphones a while back and I always used the jack and i lost the jack and i cant seem to get it to connect via Bluetooth most videos and threads I see most people have the one where you hold the button but mine has a switch for on and off but like it came with some remote but I dont know how to work them I never read the instructions because I'm dumb as fck and idk I just need help
responded : 9:17pm, 12th January 2019 (8 months ago)
Had this going on for months. After reading these suggestions played around with it and fixed it, BUT NOT USING these suggestions.
1. Covering the micro-USB charging port on the headphones will do nothing, from a technical standpoint there is no sensor here, there is nothing that would cause this to be a problem, I ripped my rubber plug out the second I opened these headphones and never saw it again. They still work.
2. PLUG YOUR HEADPHONES INTO COMPUTER VIA USB - You should receive a message about an 'unknown USB device' or 'driver error' or something similar.
3. REMOVE THE UNKNOWN USB DEVICE!
4. Make sure all other bluetooth capable systems in the area have forgotten your headphones and the bluetooth feature is turned off on those devices. (phones, tablets, TV's, etc)
5. Fully charge (doesn't really matter) and turn off the device (this does I believe).
6. Remove your bluetooth device from the computer (unconnect, unpair, remove device, etc)
7. Attempt to add the device.
8. Once it is waiting, turn on the headphones. If it does not connect, turn the headphones off, and then back on again (this is what I had to do)
Hope this helps! Good luck.
FYI NEVER PLUG YOUR HEADPHONES INTO YOUR USB ON YOUR COMPUTER TO CHARGE, THAT IS WHAT CAUSES THIS ISSUE
responded : 7:47am, 14th January 2019 (8 months ago)
OH, sorry, forgot to add, before you try to add the device, go into control panel hardware&sound sound and disable everything thats not your headphones (they shouldn't be there tho).
Also THE REAL SOLUTION is NEVER BUY BLACKWEB. They basically take a dump in a box, throw a hackerish label on it, and sell it to dummies like you and I cuz we think higher cost and fancier packaging = better product (and boy are we wrong in the case of blackweb). Like all things USA, its cheap trash made in china for 1cent an hour and sold to brainwashed apathetiic self obsessed sheep (aka americans) at a 10,000% markup. Aint that Amerikkka baby. You and Me, with the most pumped up egos on the stupidest, most gullible, misinformed public on the flat earth. Fux Yeah!
responded : 1:38pm, 14th January 2019 (8 months ago)
Glad someone else contributed something useful - even if it meant I would be proven incorrect. (It must have been a weird coincidence that my headphones wouldn't work unless I had the rubber plug fully in place...I'm no tech guru in case you couldn't tell, but my solution was well founded/with intention.) That was just my experience - and I used it to get the ball rolling and people thinking of other solutions, so thank you! My cheap piece of trash has worked very well for me thus far (once I figured out the connecting to multiple devises issue) and I take a minor amount of comfort from the fact that my very small amount of money provided another weeks wage for a small child in another part of the world I have probably never seen (and they're grateful for it). I have no complaints other than there should be better support...or smarter people contributing to these forums :-)
responded : 5:53pm, 20th January 2019 (8 months ago)
I have tried the steps in resetting my blackweb Bluetooth war buds and it still disnt work
responded : 9:49pm, 22nd January 2019 (8 months ago)
Delete the device from phone,Turn off both phones Bluetooth and headphones, then turn phones Bluetooth back on then turn on your headphones but holding the power for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth pairing.
responded : 1:54am, 25th February 2019 (7 months ago)
My bluetooth won't turn on or charge? I just got it for Christmas and it was just working the night before.
responded : 4:05am, 11th April 2019 (5 months ago)
My headphones stopped connecting to my tablet after I paired them to another device. I tried many different things... and then found this site. This advice worked perfectly for me!!! Thank you for posting it!
Delete the device from phone, turn off both phones Bluetooth and headphones, then turn phones Bluetooth back on then turn on your headphones but holding the power for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth pairing.
responded : 4:22am, 31st July 2019 (2 months ago)
I have blackweb Bluetooth sport earphone. When I first bought them I connected them to my iPad and again when I try to connect to my phone I dont get that device in my Bluetooth list even tho I forgotten that device from my iPad. It can only connect to my iPad but not any other devices.
Can anyone tell me what to do please !!!
responded : 3:14pm, 15th August 2019 (1 month ago)
I have the blackweb TWS in ear headphones, and they will connect to my laptop but not my phone. It says connected on my phone but i can still hear the sound coming from the phone and not the headphones
responded : 11:50pm, 21st August 2019 (1 month ago)
"turn off both phones Bluetooth and headphones, then turn phones Bluetooth back on then turn on your headphones but holding the power for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth pairing" Worked for me