Bluetooth Doctor Your resource for Bluetooth Troubleshooting and Technical Support
Follow question

Marley EM JA007 : replacement driver needed for damaged speaker

This question relates to connecting a Marley EM JA007 BUY NOW to a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone BUY NOW

Other users are having problems with these devices!   Be sure to check out similar posts in case they had the same issue

There are also 313 other questions relating to the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone - click here to view.   1 of the answers include responses marked as solutions.
I dropped the unit and one of the drivers is bent. I'm looking for type of the driver or an equivalent speaker so I can replace it. Thanks
Question by Mahir Karasu 11:53am, 1st December 2021

There are 2 responses to this question including 1 solution

John (Admin) responded : 1:56pm, 12th December 2021 (1 month ago)
I'd suggest you contact Marley directly, we can't help with part replacements.

Mahir Karasu responded : 11:50am, 13th December 2021 (1 month ago)

Didn't fnd the answer you needed?   We have links to similar questions below that can help!

Can you contribute an answer to this question?

If you can assist the users problem you can quickly respond by completing the fields below to respond.

Other questions relating to Marley EM JA007

We don't have any solutions for this product yet BUT there are solutions for other products by the same brand which may be able to help you ?!

Want to shop for the devices discussed in this question?

< Back to questions list

Bluetooth Doctor is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. Never undertake manual repairs or modifications to hardware if without qualifications and always seek guidance from your retailer if you can't find a solution to your problem.
Need help finding a new Bluetooth device? View our shop